IBPS has declared the exam dates for IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2019. According to IBPS Calendar Prelims Exam for Officer Scale-1 will take place on 3rd and 4th August 2019 and for Office Assistant on 11th, 18th and 25th August. Let’s have a glance at the Examination Dates of IBPS RRB Assistant 2019 and IBPS RRB Officer 2019.
- The Online application has been ended on 04Th July 2019 for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 and IBPS RRB Assistant Officer 2019.
- The preliminary Exams for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 are scheduled on 3rd August 2019 and 4th August 2019.
- The Preliminary Exams for IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 are going to be held on 17 August 2019, 18Th August 2019 and 25th August 2019.
Main Exams –
· The main Exams forIBPS RRB Officer 2019 are scheduled on 22nd September 2019.
· The main Exams for IBPS RRB Office Assistant are declared on 29th September 2019.
Topic-Wise Preparation Tips –
1. Important topics to cover for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-12019 & IBPS RRB Assistant Officer 2019.
· It is important to cover the topics that are going to appear in the examinations of IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 2019 & IBPS RRB Assistant Officer 2019 and consistently practising them.
· Important topics from the Reasoning sections are syllogism, Alphabet test, Input-output, Logical Reasoning, Coded Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Data sufficiency, Puzzles, Blood relations.
· Important topics to cover for Quantitative Aptitude are Data Interpretation, Number Series, Simple, Partnership, Percentage and Compound Interest, Time, Speed and Distance.
Section-wise Preparation Tips –
Reasoning Section Preparation Tips
Now this section tests your logical reasoning skills i.e. ability to assume in a very logical and wise manner. There will be questions of topics such as Blood Relations, Coding-decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Order and ranking, Seating arrangement, Puzzles etc.
· Practice a enough questions of all types and be thorough with each one of them. You can follow queries using internet websites also as topic tests present in the market.
· Try to solve 4-5 seating arrangement kind and Puzzle kind queries daily so you have an edge over them and have adequate practice.
· Take up a sectional check once in each two to three days thus on getting used to the whole section and understand your weakness in it.
· After taking over the tests, while analysing the test, solve each type of question again to know the correct way to solve it.
· If you’re feeling that you simply would like help in any of the topics within the Reasoning Ability section, you’ll be able to invariably refer professional college videos to assist you the simplest way out in solving various types of questions.
Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips
The first and also the foremost factor to try and do for this section are setting your basics right and clear.
- For those with robust mathematical skills, it’d not be a lot of troublesome as for them, it’s regarding practising the type of various queries and Afterwords setting a decent target of mock tests will do.
- But for those whose fundamentals aren’t clear, then you are advised to get it done by using online platforms.
- Attempting daily quizzes would be a superb plan because it would assist you to brush up your basics yet as increase your speed and problem-solving capabilities.
- First of all, take up a sectional trial and take a look at to know your strengths and weakness within the Quantitative power section.
- The analytics section can tell you specifically wherever you were better and what kind of queries want special attention. This practice can serve a diagnostic try for you.
- Prelims examination is all regarding your speed and accuracy. How prepared you’re and the way how quickly you’ll solve a selected question can ultimately decide your fate.
- Work extensively on your calculations and by that we tend to mean you need to be in a very habit of finding an issue inside least time. Learn all the formula of topics lined within the program. Practice some mental calculation tricks from YouTube channel.
General Preparation Tips
As IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Date are near, Please note practising is as important as learning concepts. For both Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, it is extremely important to expose yourself to as many different question types and difficulty levels as possible. Another side of preparation that’s crucial in deciding your success rate within the examinaton is taking mock tests. Taking mock tests can strengthen your preparation within the following manner:
Since there are not any sectional closing dates, taking mock tests can assist you to verify an exam-attempt strategy that helps you maximize your scores
Taking mock tests will also ensure that you know what your strengths and weaknesses are. This also goes a long way in boosting your scores as it equips you to play on your strengths