The DISC Global Statistics

The DISC Global Statistics infographic shows overall distribution of DISC profiles around the world. Let’s say you are an I-style. If you sell only within your I-style comfort zone then you should be successful approximately 30% of the time. However, you may be leaving out 70% potential prospects. Leave your comfort zone and increase your potential prospects.
Infographic created by extendeddisc.org

DISC_Global_statistics

Recommended Post

6 Ways to Waste Money in Your Recruitment Agency Many recruitment agencies still use paper-based manual time-sheet and invoicing systems. However, such an approach is a source of inefficiency. Etz...
Why You Should Never Ignore Product Recalls Chances are, you or your family have received a product recall notice in the mail.  In fact, over 50% of individuals in the United States own an item ...
Why Should You Consider SEO for Your Business Everybody not only should consider SEO for their businesses but also must have SEO for their businesses. Very many tomes have been written about the f...
Looking to Take Business Online? Know the Smartest Way to Hire th... The Internet is increasingly becoming a perfect ground for hosting, initiating and growing the business. The businesses that earlier had a brick &...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.