Join Chevrolet For The 2012 WTCC Season

By | April 19, 2012

Chevrolet start the 2012 WTCC season as champions having won the manufacturers and drivers championship in 2011 for the second year in a row.

Chevrolet drivers Yvan Muller, Rob Huff and Alain Menu also finished 1-2-3 in the drivers championship respectively. This was Yvan Muller’s 3rd worl title, his second for Chevrolet.

2012 is the 8th year Chevrolet is involved in the WTCC. In addition to the three works cars, independent team Bamboo Engineering also run two Cruze WTCC cars and this year year Nika Racing from Sweden will also join for a number of events. Family Cars

Join Chevrolet For The 2012 WTCC Season

Related Post

Top 10 Brands on Facebook Facebook advertising, marketing, and promotion has become a hit not just with the small and medium sized companies, but also with ...
Data Protection: What’s your Backup Plan? As per recent study, 32% data is lossed by human errors. However hardware, software, smackdown are responsible for remaining 68% d...
Employee Theft: An Inside Job Whether it’s a single sheet of paper, or stealing someone's identity, theft at the workplace is an increasingly awkward situation ...
US national top 10 Universities This infograph shows statistical info about top 10 universities. Via: Bestessays.com
The Biggest iPhone Photo DFANY have analyzed 1,307,857 iPhone photos from around the world and we turned the data into an infographic which reveals how, wh...
Latest MBA Rankings Wondering about the MBA rankings for 2010? Find out which schools offering the Master in Business Administration made the cut at M...
Apple iPhone 4 vs Nokia N8 In this era of technological advancements, mobile devices have become an integral part of our lives. There are many brands globall...
Characteristics of Successful Public Policy Public policy is the cornerstone of American democracy and servers a very important purpose in American society. We vote for, see,...
What Video Consumers Opt For Technology is wonderful. When televisions first appeared on a large scale in the early 1950s, they were considered to be a must...