Moving Tips by Dumbo Moving NYC
Moving doesn’t have to be bad experience if you are doing it well. Dumbo Moving and Storage do their best to make moving experience as relaxing as it can be.
Here are some tips that will help you go through the moving without difficulties.
– Give up on things that you don’t need any more. There must be some pieces of furniture, clothes, items that you don’t like, or you don’t use, so you could give them to charity and make this moving much easier. This will make the packing and unpacking more bearable and will also make someone happy.
– If you have a pet, make sure to close it in bathroom during the moving process. If there is no enough space, you should buy a pet carrier where your pet would feel comfortable until the moving ends. Without any obstacle, our movers will do their job more efficiently.
– You can put all necessary items (pajamas, medications, cosmetics, bedding, some clothes) for the next day in an overnight bag.
– All of the boxes are to be properly packed. In order to protect fragile items, wrap them in old newspapers or towels. If you aren’t fond of packing, contact professionals for this type of issue. You only have to put boxes in a middle of the room, and they will wrap the furniture and move it for you.
– Our movers will prepare even fragile items for transport. All you have to do is to put them on the floor, which means that pictures and mirrors should be taken down and placed carefully on the floor.
– Collect all valuable things and take them with you (money, jewelry, personal documents, laptop, mobile phone).