State Bank of India, the largest public sector Bank in India recruits for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on yearly basis. This term, SBI released 2000 vacant PO Posts which is almost similar to the vacancies published during last few terms.
Table of Contents
Incorrect Information Remains Incorrect
First thing first, one must be well aware of the mistakes one can make during the process of online application.
- A little mistake in the application can ruin your chances of becoming Probationary Officer for State Bank of India. Mistakes such as wrong input of marks, spelling or any other information which can mislead the officials must be avoided.
- Anyway, anything incomplete is of no use and SBI will certainly not accept any incomplete or incorrect information. So, be aware of the mistakes you may commit.
Important Documents Can Make Your Way through the Exam
Any application will require various documents as per the Eligibility criteria set by the officials and one must follow it to avoid the cancellation of their candidature.
- Do not start the application until you have every document required to complete your application.
- While filling the application form, one must check the eligibility requirement and be assured if you are eligible to apply for SBI PO or not.
- If assured of your eligibility for SBI PO, look for all the documents required to fill the application. What I will suggest is to prepare a checklist of the documents needed including Qualification Certificates, Photograph, Identity Proof, Reserved Category Certificate and Digital Signature.
- On the exam day, do not forget to bring your SBI PO Admit Card 2019along with a photo Identity proof validated by the Govt. of India and a Passport size colored photograph.
- Adhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s Card, etc. will work as a Photo Identity Proof during the examination.
Unfollow the Old Preparation Tricks and Follow the New Ones
One must give sheer importance to preparation strategies and must unfollow old patterns or preparation tips in order prepare for SBI PO as per the latest exam pattern.
To prepare well, it’s important to learn everything as per latest guidelines set by the officials.
- As per the latest exam pattern for SBI PO, there will be no sectional timing and candidates will be free to devote more time to the difficult and less time to the easier sections as per their convenience.
- Start your preparation as per the newly set guidelines which will lead to increased efficiency in the exam.
- Above all, time management is the key and one must plan how much time they need to spend for a particular type of question. Once you set a plan, follow it rigorously till the time it becomes your instinct.
Well, there is no set strategy which can assure you success in exam but if right steps are taken with right approach, success will follow your way.