G&A Partners, a leading nation-wide Professional Employer Organization that works with its clients to alleviate many of the administrative burdens that are a part of the HR industry, has been helping many of its clients adapt to these changes.
G&A’s professionals recommend taking the following steps to manage a multi-generational workforce:
• Understand the generational characteristics of your employees
• Strike the right balance between the generations, by not focusing on what makes them different
• Recognize and play to strengths and weaknesses
• Be conscious of communication preferences
• Develop recognition/bonus programs that reward both productivity and longevity [via]