When choosing a reliable sports platform, users are often guided by the bookmaker’s payment system. It is important for any site to provide convenient payment options suitable for a specific country.
There are a huge number of betting sites in India to choose from. They all have their own advantages and benefits. However, in our article, you will learn more about bookmakers that offer the best conditions for withdrawing winnings.
- Top-10 Best bookmakers for instant withdrawals
- Withdrawal process
- Best payment option for players from India
- Some useful tips for fast and convenient payment processes
Top-10 Best bookmakers for instant withdrawals
Initially, we want to present to you our top 10 online betting sites. This includes only the best bookmakers who have high ratings and positive comments from Indian players. Explore them below:
The best betting platform in the country with high ratings and positive comments.
One of the best options in India, which is distinguished by its withdrawal conditions.
- Pure Win;
A great option for those looking to get unique promotions and bonuses.
A popular bookmaker in India that has a number of advantages including a payment system.
A world bookmaker that guarantees the safety of its users. Also, it features fast transactions.
An excellent bookmaker with an efficient support team. You will always get help at any time of the day if you run into problems with the withdrawal of funds.
This bookmaker is popular in India, as it focuses on players from this country in its activities.
Another world bookmaker that has users from all over the country. The platform has adapted its payment system for Indian players.
The bookmaker is distinguished by its large list of available payment methods. You will find all the necessary e-wallets, cards, and other payment systems.
A relatively young bookmaker that has become very popular in India. In his activities, he just focuses on this country. For this reason, you will find the payment system convenient.
For more information on the latest information on the most popular bookmakers, please visit https://plusbet.in/betting-sites/.
Now that you know about quality bookmakers, you should study the instructions on how the withdrawal process works. Explore it below:
- Open the bookmaker’s website and log into your account;
- Go to the menu and then to the “Output” section;
- Select a payment method;
- Indicate the amount and details. Remember that there are cash limits;
- Confirm the payment. Your funds will come to your game balance from a couple of hours to a couple of days. It depends on which payment method you have chosen. Also, weekends and holidays matter.
Another point is account verification. If you are withdrawing funds for the first time, the bookmaker may ask you to verify your identity for your safety. This can be done by providing some documents.
Best payment option for players from India
There are a huge number of options for making a withdrawal. Among them, those that do not have commissions, fast transactions, convenience, and reliability stand out. Below we have prepared some of the best ways for you:
- The first place is e-wallets;
This is the best option for any Indian player. Here you will find no commissions and withdrawals within a couple of hours. Among the most famous examples are Skrill and Neteller.
- The next way is Paytm;
Another well-known method in India is where there are no commissions. Also, the waiting time for winning will be from 1 to 2 days.
- The new way – cryptocurrency;
Unfortunately, not all online betting sites support cryptocurrency yet. However, you should already be able to find such a feature on all the top platforms. This is one of the most convenient ways. Among its advantages are the absence of a commission, almost instant transfers, a high level of security, and so on. Typically, you can use Bitcoin, Effirium, Litecoin, Dogecoin.
The only downside to this option is that not all platforms support it.
- Credit and debit cards;
Another option is to use maps of such world systems like Visa or Mastercard. This is a great method as it has minimal latency. As a rule, this is from one to a couple of days. Just use your regular card to place your bets online.
What do we not recommend using?
We do not recommend using a bank transfer option. It can be convenient only in case of making payments in large amounts. In other cases, this has the following disadvantages:
- Long standby time, which is up to 7 days;
- Relatively high minimum withdrawal amount;
- Not all bookmakers support all banks.
Some useful tips for fast and convenient payment processes
We suggest that you use some tips when withdrawing funds.
- Before withdrawing funds, study all the money limits. As a rule, there are maximum amounts that can be withdrawn per week;
- Use all the offers of the bookmaker. Among them are bonus funds or bets. But remember that every promotion has its wagering requirements. Their implementation is required if you want to withdraw money;
- Remember that the withdrawal time also depends on the day of the week. You will need to wait longer if it is a weekend or holiday;
- Pay attention to transfer fees. Often, some payment options have disadvantageous terms.
What are the best payment methods for withdrawing funds?
We recommend using e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, or debit cards. They are distinguished by fast payment transactions, no commissions, and comfort.
Which payment methods are best not to use to withdraw funds?
We believe that a bank transfer is the worst way to withdraw your winnings. The reason for this is that the waiting time is up to 7 days.
Which bookmakers are the best for instant withdrawals?
We recommend using online platforms such as Betway, 22Bet, Bet365, Parimatch, 10Cric, Pure Win, 4rabet, and so on.
How do I withdraw funds from the betting site?
Log into your account and go to the menu and then the “Withdraw” section. There, select the withdrawal method, specify the details and amount. Confirm the payment.
What should you know before withdrawing funds?
Keep in mind about
- cash limits;
- availability of wagering requirements if you used bonuses;
- holidays and weekends;
- availability of commissions.